Tuesday, March 2, 2010

I think its fair and so should YOU.

Hi this is my first post on my latest blog.And this blog pays tribute to the dude I have a crush on I know im only in 4th grade my name is Jenna im a blogger and I am in love with Jake Hanson!There I said it I love him and im not afraid to say it!i have braves you know?!?!But so anyways hes part England and he has soft fuzzy brown hair and has a retainer and makes him sound really cute because he is of course and hes a really funny guy and he is VERY smart and when I say VERY I mean VERY smart When ever i need help with a subject I always choose him as a partner and hes very happy about it,we always joke around and he says he could beat me (but I always do (;.)he always is right (actually depends).So there's my 1st post on my 3rd blog,bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment